Lylia Alouache is an associate professor at Cy Cergy Paris Université and associated researcher at ETIS lab UMR8051, CYU, ENSEA, CNRS.
In November 2019, she received her PhD in sciences et technologies de l’information et de la communication from Cy Cergy Paris Université France. She also received her Master in network and distributed systems in 2015.
Her research interests concern Internet of Vehicles, Vehicular Adhoc Networks, routing protocols and clustering optimization , software defined networking, distributed systems analysis, security and trust models in vehicular networks.
- Vehicular Networks and Internet of Vehicles
- Routing protocols and clustering optimization
- Software Defined Networking
- Distributed systems analysis
- Multi-agent systems
- Trust in vehicular communications