ETIS – IPAL (Singapour)
IPAL is an International Research Laboratory aims to bridge top researchers and labs either from France or Singapore into fruitful collaborative links and networks around selected topics in computer science with a strong hold on Artificial Intelligence (project 2021-2025).
- Core AI, Explainable and Trustable AI,
- AI & HCI,
- Natural Language Processing,
- Data Science and Applications,
- Wearable AI.
ETIS and IPAL have initiated academic cooperation and the development of joint research projects in the field of Artificial Intelligence, since 2020. With CY Initiative sponsors, two theses began in AI.
- Balancing transparency of ai in healthcare with safety and quality. A legal and technical perspective. Home Institution: Vrije Universiteit Brussel – Supervisor: Paul De Hert. Host Institution: CY Cergy Paris University – Supervisor: Dimitris Kotzinos
- Neuroscience-based Artificial Intelligence (NEUROAI). Home Institution: CY Cergy Paris University – Supervisor: Mathias Quoy. Host Institution: Pompeu Fabra University – Supervisor: Gustavo Deco
- Brain-Computer Interface for real-life applications. Home Institution: Vrije Universiteit Brussel – Supervisor: Kevin De Pauw. Host Institution: CY Cergy Paris University – Supervisor: Olivier Romain
- Computational modelling of language learning in robots: the development of meaning potentials in social and emotional contexts Lola Cañamero, ETIS, CY Cergy Paris Université Ann Nowé, AI Lab, Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- Embodied intelligence in robotic arms: leveraging human-inspired morphology for intra- and interpersonal coordination Tom Verstraten, R&MM, Vrije Universiteit Brussel Ghilès Mostafaoui, ETIS, CY Cergy Paris Université.
- Enhancing the inclusiveness of smart cities: reinterpreting Data Protection Impact Assessment under the General Data Protection Regulation through intersectional gender lenses. Paul De Hert, LSTS research group, Vrije Universiteit Brussel Dimitris Kotzinos, ETIS, CY Cergy Paris Université
- SADFake: Self-supervised Anomaly Detection for deepFake spotting Vassilis Christophides, ETIS lab, MIDI group, CY Cergy Paris Université Peter Peer, Computer Vision Laboratory, Faculty of Computer and Information Science, University of Ljubljana.