Member of team :
Mail 1 :
Luan Chen is currently serving as an assistant professor (MCF) within the Information, Communications and Imaging (ICI) group of ETIS (UMR8051 – a joint research laboratory between CY Cergy Paris University, ENSEA and CNRS).
Prior to that, he worked as a postdoctoral research fellow at RS2M department of Télécom SudParis/Institut Polytechnique de Paris from 2020 to 2022. He received the Ph.D. degree in wireless communications from Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers (CNAM-Paris) in 2020.
His research interests span the fields of wireless indoor localization/sensing, statistical signal processing (RF/biomedical), mobile computing for IoT and machine learning technologies.
Orcid ID: 0000-0001-9635-066X
- Wireless indoor localization/sensing (e.g. Wi-Fi)
- Human vital sign estimations (via UWB/mmWave radars)
- Mobile computing for Internet of Things (IoT)
- Statistical signal processing
- Machine learning technologies.