Member of team :
Mail 1 :
Mail 2 :
Hamza Bouallagui obtained a research master in Electronics in Tunisia in 2022, and started a PhD thesis within the CELL team in ETIS.
- Brain Computer-Interface (BCI)
- EEG Feature extraction
- FPGA Implementation
- FPGA-based BCI for control wheelchair.
- Integrated neuro-robotic approaches for autonomous vehicle localisation and navigation
- Machine Learning-based Robust Physical Layer Authentication Using Angle of Arrival Estimation
- Deep Reinforcement Learning-Based Network Slicing Algorithm for 5G Heterogenous Services
- Wing Interferential Patterns (WIPs) and machine learning for the classification of some Aedes species of medical interest